Thursday, November 14, 2013

Vocabulary

Theme: Animal

Hello, my name is Zean. I come from Newzeland, but now I and my family live in Kediri. Every weekend we always go for taking a walk. At this week, we'll go to the zoo. Why is our planning going there? Because we like animals. We have a lot of pets, such as geese, ducks, pigeons, canaries, cats, and dogs.
When Sunday morning, we went to the zoo, there we saw varieties of animals such as lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes, and etc. We had a favorite place respectively. I was very interested in dolphins, while my sister really liked butterfly collection. My parents also really enjoyed, they were more like rare animals, such as chimpanzees, bekatan, kangaroos, crocodiles, and komodo.
We returned to home in the afternoon. When we entered our yard we were shocked because the presence of rabbits, which apparently belonged to our neighbor. After returning to the owner, then they gave us two fish for maintaining. We were very happy with it.
After we had taken a bath we rushed for dinner, but the our food had been surrounded by ants. We were very disappointed. Finally we decided to order delivery. When we ate and opened the door, we didn't know that there were mouse and cockroaches that enter. We were very disgusted with that animal, especially my sister. Besides that animal, my sister was very afraid of snakes, lizard and spider.

So what is your favorite animal????????


No comments:

Post a Comment

MATERY OF DEBATE

1. Money Or Education  Money is important but not everything. We can buy and do anything with money. But there are things that can not be...